Behavior Reduction: Proactive Prevention
RBT Training Topic:
Behavior Reduction: Proactive Prevention 5-hours
Instructor: Sarah Haws, LMHC, BCBA
- Power Point presentation
(Microsoft Online format)
- YouTube videos
- Downloadable PDF documents
Required Textbooks for the RBT Training and study for the final RBT examination provided by the BACB:
Understanding Applied Behavior Analysis, Second Edition: An Introduction to ABA for Parents, Teachers, and other Professionals 2nd Edition by Albert J. Kearney
Amazon $24.95 or Kindle $14.72
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician RBT Task List and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. This program is offered independent of the BCBA.
Do not click the "Buy Now" button to purchase, it does not work!
To receive a certificate of completion:
1) study course materials available on this page
2) click purchase & start test (you will purchase the test through Classmarker (via Paypal)
3) pass test with 80% or higher
4) download certificate - you will receive a confirmation email
5) provide dates and hours of study of this topic and the certificate completion for this course to the BCBA Supervisor who will attest your RBT training - through the RBT Gateway: http://bacb.com/rbt-application/
6) All of the course materials including the recommended textbook will be helpful in studying for the final RBT Exam provided by the BACB at a Pearson's Testing Center.
7) Email the instructor, Sarah Haws, LMHC, BCBA, if you have suggestions or need help: email@example.com.